Tuesday, January 26, 2010

admt

My laptop bag.
Physical









I: I like it as it has many slots and helps organize things.
E I was suprised/overjoyed when I recieved this bag.

s:it protects my laptop from falls and stuff.
2. P:




'

I: I like it as it has a lot of zips and
card slots to store stuff safely.
E: I was happy when my mom gave me this
S:It is a lot easier to put your money in a wallet than stuffing everything into your pocket and risk losing it.

3.Riding an mrt

I: The mrt is fast and reliable.
E: I felt good going to places so fast.
S: The mrt helps u get around easilly.
4. Watching a documentary:
I: Documentaries can teach you a thing or two about subjects.
E: Depending on the type of documentary, i will feel either amazed or anxious, like when watching a documentary about the science of space and about a lost person in the jungle.
S: I like watching all sorts of documentaries as they are interesting and can teach me useful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment